PrairieArt Studio Policies
Tuition and Enrollment
- Regular Classes meet once a week and are ongoing from month to month. Tuition will be prorated for mid month enrollment. You may start and stop at anytime.
- Tuition is due before the first class of each month. Tuition is determined by the number of classes each month. Monthly auto-pay can be set up for your convenience
- Camps, workshops and private group lessons run one to four days on scheduled dates and times. Cost is pre-arranged and due before the Event or first class in the Camp/Workshop.
- There will be no refunds for Cancellations after two weeks prior to the start date of Camps, Workshops, Private lessons, Parties or Events.
- Scheduled absences (vacations, appointments etc.) can be deducted from tuition only if the teacher is notified at the beginning of the month when tuition is paid.
- Unscheduled absences (illness, etc) cannot be deducted from tuition or credited. Students may make-up a missed class by coming to another class running that week but must first notify the teacher to make sure space is available.
- Once you are enrolled, your space will be held from month to month. We must have 2 weeks notice in advance if you will be withdrawing from class.
- We reserve the right to refuse enrollment as necessary. Disruptive behavior will not be tolerated.
By enrolling in PrairieArt Studio, I (Parent/legal guardian) hereby give authorization to Michelle Stanley and PrairieArt Studio to use photographs, audio, and/or video tape (taken during classes, workshops and/or events) of enrolled students,and associated family members or others (no name identification) at studio functions and events for the promotional purposes of PrairieArt Studio.
By enrolling at PrairieArt Studio, I (parent and/or legal guardian) agree that Michelle Stanley and PrairieArt Studio shall in no manner be liable for any accident, injury, loss, theft, or damage which may be sustained on the premises or in conjunction with any studio-related activity or function. Children under the age of 12 may not be left unattended on the premises. Children (under the age of 12) arriving for lessons or classes are to be escorted to their teacher and met at the classroom door at the end of each lesson. PrairieArt Studio reserves the right to discontinue any student who has not adhered to school policies.
While waiting, please understand that quiet is needed for the students to draw. Please be prompt in picking up or dropping off your student. It is important not to miss the warm-up and project explanation. Toys, handheld games, cell phones etc. are not allowed in class. Students should dress appropriately: We use permanent markers, paints and pastels that can ruin good clothing.